Friday, 17 April 2015

Wedding Dress Fitting!!

Hi Lovelies,

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been focusing on my YouTube Channel more lately, as I am really enjoying making videos in my spare time. Other than that I have been flat out working full time and starting to put my wedding together.

As I am going for my first dress fitting tomorrow I thought I would do a quick post on how I am feeling and how my wedding plans have been going. In case you don't know I am getting married next year, March 10 in Thailand, Koh  Samui. At this stage I haven't done too much. I have picked out my dress, our venue, we have sent our save the date cards and I am starting to work with our designer on our wedding invitations.

I picked out my dress back in September and I am glad I did, as it is a European designer it has taken about 6 months for it to be made and shipped to Australia. When I picked out my dress they had it in champagne, however I have ordered my dress is ivory so it will be the first time I get to see my dress in the colour I want. I am so excited for tomorrow but at the same time a little bit nervous. I guess you have all the thoughts of did I pick the right dress? will my fiancé love it like I do? will it fit okay? if not will the alterations be okay?

The company I have bought it through are absolutely lovely and they were very helpful so I am confident it will be okay but cant stop the thoughts. I am taking Liams mum with me tomorrow as my sister, Kayleen who is my made of honour was with me when I originally picked my dress out. I think it will be a lovely day for us and it will also be a nice experience to share together.

As for the rest of the planning we have been given a list that Liam and I will slowly work through to pick out all the different options. I think we have it a bit easier than other people planning weddings as we are having a destination wedding the resort handles everything and our wedding planner is great and puts it all together for us.

Now for me to get some rest for the big dress fitting tomorrow. I hope you have enjoyed this quick little update on how our wedding plans are going. Keep smiling and have a lovely weekend :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment