Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Spontaneous Beach Getaway

 Hello Lovelies,
 
The past couple of weeks have been super crazy, between catching up with friends and family, going to work, planning a wedding and keeping up with my daily exercises im exhausted to say the least. Although Liam and I managed to sneak away for the night last weekend.
 

 
 
 


There was an election last weekend in QLD which means a very long line from early in the morning that you have to wait in until it is your turn to vote, whilst we were waiting in line we though seems we are up nice and early lets make a day of it and go on a quick night away. We booked the resort whilst in line, came home and packed an over night bag and we were off.
We headed north for about 2 hours and ended up in the beautiful beach side town, Mooloolaba (where Liam lived before we met) I had only been there a couple of times before and didn't do a whole lot of exploring.
 
 




We sat down and had some lunch then went for a stroll up onto the rocks and it was absolutely amazing, the wind was blowing gently, the sun was shining and I had my best friend with me. Couldn't ask for a more perfect day.
It was safe enough so we climbed up onto the rocks and embraced the spectacular view.
Standing at the top of the rocks.
 
 

 It is the type of place where it is so peaceful, you just take a moment and forget about everything. You feel so free, alive and of course so relaxed.




The beautiful greenery and flowers we found on our walk.
View from our room.

After our walk we were able to check into our resort. We freshened up and headed to the shops for a tiny bit of retail therapy, once we got back to the resort we spent some much needed time in the hot tub. 

  We were lucky enough to jag the whole hot tub to our selves, not only was it super relaxing and peaceful but we also had an amazing view.
 
 
After an hour in the hot tub it was time to get ready for dinner. We ended up in an Irish Bar which was a lovely way to end our night.
 
 




Sometimes life can get a bit stressful and you can start to feel quite overwhelmed, when it does it is so nice to just getaway and relax. We both came back with a clear mind and refreshed for another week at work. By the end of the week I was already missing Mooloolaba and wanted to go back. Definitely have to put it on the regular getaway list. If you live in Australia and haven't been there before I highly recommended it. there is so much to do and it is such a beautiful place.
 



I also wanted to share my gorgeous flowers Liam had sent to my work the other day, nothing compares to sitting at your desk and a lady walking in with a big bunch of flowers and they are for you :) very blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life.







Hope you have enjoyed reading about our night away and it has given some of you some inspiration to treat your self and have some time out. Hope you are all having a sensational week and best part about this post is that we filmed it!!  Follow me at https://twitter.com/biancabishop33 to find out when it has been posted. Stay tuned!

Thank you for reading and keep smiling :) xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) just had a look at your blog and I am so happy you found mine as I am really enjoying having a read of yours :)

      Delete