Tuesday, 3 June 2014

New and a little unsure?

Hey Guys,

As you can see this is my very first post I am not very tech savvy as you can probably already tell, I haven't mastered how to actually set this blog up as of yet, we will get there together though right?

Let me introduce my self. I am Bianca Bishop, I have recently turned 21, I am currently studying Youth Work, I live in Australia oh and I am hopeless at blogging!

I have been inspired to start blogging due to a wonderful UK blogger Hannah Maggs. She started off blogging and then went on to vlogging and she has such a unique style and I just admire it!

 Now you know a little bit about me (very little) as on this journey you will learn more and more about me with each post I will be sharing things from my travel, home and general lifestyle with you all.

I really do want feedback along the way as I am so unsure of how all this works, I will look forward to seeing some comments even if it is just to say hello and for you to also introduce your self to me :)

Happy week to you all and above all else keep smiling! :)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting! Post photos of Australia and join bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be another post up soon and what a great idea about adding photos of Australia! Hope you enjoyed the read. Thank you!

      Delete