Friday, 20 June 2014

First Overseas Holiday - Thailand 2011





When I was 17 I travelled to Thailand with my best mate Bao, I thought I would share the video I made (4 years ago) of our trip instead of writing about our experience. I had the most amazing holiday and Thailand was absolutely beautiful, I can't wait to go back and do it all again.

The background music stops halfway for some reason I can't work out how to change it but hopefully it is okay still.

I hope you all enjoy the short video! :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed the picture of the floor dunny full of wee. Not so impressed with the sentence - fourth addittion to my family, have two older sister and one older brother. Personally i feel the context should of went a little like this.... Fourth addition to my family, have two older sister the oldest not so cool but the second oldest is fukin awsum, and the older brother loves elephants. Other then this I love your blog!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I didn't enjoy the site so much when I first got off the plane in Thailand! Haha!! You never fail to make me smile! I shall keep your comment in mind when writing my future posts! ;) glad you enjoyed the read :) thank you!! xx

    ReplyDelete